| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khanpur in August is very, very hot at 32.4 °C (90.32 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Khanpur August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Khanpur, Pakistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Khanpur:
- Khost, Afghanistan - 527.3 kms (327.6 miles) N
- Zhob, Pakistan - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) NNW
- Quetta, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) WNW
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NW
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 289.9 kms (180.1 miles) WNW
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) W
- Khuzdar, Pakistan - 407 kms (252.9 miles) WSW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) WSW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 321 kms (199.4 miles) SW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 351.4 kms (218.3 miles) SW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 359.6 kms (223.5 miles) SSW
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 427 kms (265.3 miles) SSW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 545.9 kms (339.2 miles) SW
- Badin, Pakistan - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) SSW